All the knowledge about aluminium glazing that’s been gathered over the last four decades has been utilised in designing a system that doesn’t settle for ‘good enough’.
Stellar is new, but it’s destined to become a design classic:
- A patent-pending reverse butt joint solution
- U-values as low as 1.1W/m2K
- The slimmest sightlines for an internally glazed casement
- A genuine internally flush option
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Material and resource-saving design
- Double or triple-glazed options.
With its unique answer to the difficulty of offering internal glazing in multilight windows, Stellar has solved the issue other systems still retain. At the same time, its sashes are 30% slimmer than other systems, giving more attractive lines, better views and allowing more natural light in your home. Insulation is a fundamental part of the design, not an afterthought. Stellar meets Building Regulations without the complexity of additional foams or expensive aerogels. It has also been designed to be simple to install. It needs no scaffolding and the simplicity of its profile shapes ensures that it’s easy to keep clean.